Friday, December 17, 2010

Some of my recent crafts

Random crafts I've made this year... all related to my sorority, Phi Mu! I tell my mom all the time that it feels like I went to college to craft. Wish I had taken better pictures of this stuff, but the main ones are still here! 

 Basket I made for one of my little sister. On the night that the big sisters reveal themselves to their little sisters, we give them decorated quatrefoils! We also give matching candles and embroidered blankets, but the quatrefoil is the main thing.
 A detail of Nicole's quatrefoil! This picture's pretty bad, but the border is black and really shiny! I sealed it with a glossy sealant so it looks pretty cool.
 House ties I made with cheap ties from ross and iron ons! My two littles were Slytherin and Gryffindor, I was Ravenclaw, and my big sister was Hufflepuff!
 The quatrefoil I made for my other little; I have twins!
The paddle I made for my big sister! I gave it to her almost a year after I was supposed to but it ended up being pretty awesome! 
I made those awesome pirate hats. Mine was "Big Booty" since I'm the big sister and my little and big sister were "Lil Booty" and "Bigga Booty," respectfully. I tried copying the pirates of the caribbean font when I made the letters out of foam. And I also made her candle out of a margarita glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment